Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This is my old new blog or new old blog. I am confused! Hehe

I saw this blog from my multiply account that I wrote on April 2008. I hope you enjoy it ( for those who have read this already, enjoy it again)!

I badly need your help! I am confused!

This is one of the reasons kaya ngayn lang ako nag blog? Para saan ba ung blog? Ano ibig sabihin ng blog. I've done my research at eto ung mga nakita ko.

BLOG means:

1. In tagalog, DUGO.
BLOG is thicker than water.


2. Lagayan ng gamit.
There are many kinds of BLOG, shoulder BLOG, plastic BLOG, paper BLOG and my favorite, the back pack.

3. A kind of insect.
Have you seen the movie A BLOG's Life?

4. Sound produced pag nalalaglag or nahulog.
Ahhhhhhh! BLOG!!!!

5. Sound produced pag nalulunod or may may bubbles sa ilalim ng tubig.
BLog, blog, blog. Patay!

6. In tagalog, punong kahay.
BLOG's are used to make furnitures.

7. In English, blind.
Malabo ba mata mo! O talagang BLOG ka lang!

8. In English, circle.
Blog ang mundo!

What are you today! What's up por you! All of you! I'm confused, really, please help me, so I can continue blogging (nakaka-adik ba talaga ang blog?). Thank you so much for your help.

2 comments:

  1. I was just trying to edit but I erased it accidentally. Anyway, it's back! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete